Blue Badge scheme
The Blue Badge scheme is a national arrangement of parking concessions for people with severe walking difficulties, who either travel as drivers or passengers.
Here you can find out:
- if you can get a Blue Badge
- how to apply for, renew or replace a Blue Badge
- if your organisation can get a Blue Badge and how to apply
- how to pay if your application is successful
- what to do if the holder of a Blue Badge has died
Tell us if you move house. Contact Call Derbyshire tel: 01629 533190. We'll update our records and make sure your renewal notice is sent to the correct address.
Disabled parking space at your property
The Blue Badge scheme doesn't cover requests for a disabled parking space outside your property. You need to contact your local social care office or Call Derbyshire tel: 01629 533190.