If you've applied online you can view your offer online on 16 April 2020.
You can apply online from 11 November 2019 until the deadline at midnight on 15 January 2020. The system will then close for a short period after this date and time and then re-open to accept late applications.
Free internet access is available at all Derbyshire libraries and children's centres. Some schools may also let you apply online using their computers.
The online application form will enable you to make your application and send it to us immediately. You'll receive confirmation that your application has been received. Even after you've made your application you'll be able come back and make amendments at any time up until the deadline.
The advantages of making your application online are that you have the assurance that your application has been received and you'll also be able to keep a record of the application you made.
When you apply online, you'll need to give a username and password. Online applications will be issued with a unique identification number. Please make a note of these details.
For technical problems please email: firstname.lastname@example.org with details of your computer, web browser and specific nature of the problem.
Why apply online
We prefer you to apply online:
- it's quick and easy to do - it usually takes around 15 minutes to complete a telephone application
- it's secure - only you can see your information
- the system helps you by checking for errors before you submit your application
- the application procedure is easy to follow as you are guided through the application process
- you can save your unfinished application and complete it at a later date
- you can change your application at any time until the deadline
- we'll confirm the application has been received
- you can view your application at any time
- you will not have to post anything to us - saving you the cost of a stamp
- the environment benefits from a reduction in the use of paper forms and envelopes
- we'll email you with our decision - it's quicker than waiting for the post
- you can also log on to get the result of your application
The process should be easy to follow but if you have any problems you can call the admissions and transport team tel: 01629 537479.
If you cannot apply online you can make a phone application tel: 01629 533190.