Forthcoming changes to bus services
A summary of forthcoming changes to bus services in Derbyshire.
New timetables for revised services are published in the timetable library as soon as possible.
From Sunday 28 October 2018
- Service 1A (Arriva Midlands): A very minor change will be made to the early morning timetable.
- Service 2 (Arriva Midlands): This service will run via Maple Drive in Chellaston, and the timetable will be revised.
- Services 2A, 2B and 2C (Arriva Midlands): These services will have revised routes and timetables.
- Service 4 (Arriva Midlands): The section of route between Alvaston and the city centre via London Road and Pride Park will no longer be served. The evening timetable will be revised.
- Services 5 and 5A (Arriva Midlands): The evening timetables will be curtailed.
- Service 6·1 (Trent Barton): The Sunday timetable will be slightly revised. ‘Little Sixes’ journeys will no longer serve Bournebrook Avenue in Wirksworth, or County Hall in Matlock, and will be slightly re-timed.
- Service 7 (Arriva Derby): A revised timetable, with reduced early morning and late afternoon services, will be introduced.
- Service 38 (Arriva Derby): The Sunday evening service will be reduced.
- Service CMT (Trent Barton ‘Comet’): The timetable will be revised, with some extra evening buses. There will be some changes to the stopping places too.
- Service F1 (Arriva Midlands): A revised timetable, with reduced early morning and late afternoon services, will be introduced.
- Service H1 (Trent Barton): The daytime service on weekdays will be more frequent, but the late-night service will be reduced.
- Service IGO (Trent Barton ‘Indigo’): The evening service will be slightly revised.
From Sunday 4 November 2018
- Services 26 and 26A (Stagecoach Yorkshire): A revised timetable will be introduced.
From Sunday 11 November 2018
Service 170 (Hulleys): The Sunday timetable will be extensively revised. An extra bus will run on Saturday mornings.
From Sunday 18 November 2018
- Services 29 & 29A (Arriva Midlands): A revised timetable will be introduced, with some route changes in Leicestershire.
- Service 65 (High Peak): The High Peak Buxton to Sheffield service will be withdrawn. (The Stagecoach service will continue unchanged.)
- Services 185 and 186 (High Peak): Some reductions will be made to the timetable at peak times on weekdays.
- Service TP (High Peak ‘Transpeak’): The timetable will be slightly revised, and the service will be extended slightly in Buxton, to terminate at Sylvan Park. The service will no longer be limited-stop between Milford and Matlock.
From Sunday 2 December 2018
Service 272 (Hulleys/First): An extra bus will run at 9am from Sheffield to Castleton on Mondays to Fridays. This bus will be operated by Hulleys.