No decisions will be made about the future of any homes until we’ve considered all the responses received.
We will be holding a series of meetings with residents, relatives and carers in our homes and will provide support to anyone who needs it to give their views.
A series of drop-in sessions have also been arranged for the public to give their views.
The final 4 of these sessions have been cancelled in line with advice from the government with regard to the Covid-19 Coronavirus:
- Brimington Library, Church Street – 28 February 2020, 2pm to 5pm
- Bakewell Library, Granby Road – 6 March 2020, 10am to 1pm
- Ilkeston Library, Market Place – 13 March 2020, 10am to 1pm
- Cancelled: Alfreton Library, Severn Square – 20 March 2020.
- Cancelled: Clowne Library, Recreation Close – 23 March 2020.
- Cancelled: Borrowash Library, Victoria Avenue – 27 March 2020.
- Cancelled: Shirebrook Library, Patchwork Row – 3 April 2020.
We apologise for the inconvenience but remain committed to helping you have your say on our proposals, so we have alternative ways for you to give your views:
Have your say on the future of our care homes
Paper copies are available by ringing 01629 531307.
You can also write to:
The Stakeholder and Engagement Team
Adult Social Care
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you're unable to use any of these options or would like the opportunity to have a discussion with a member of staff please call 01629 531307 or email email@example.com to book a telephone consultation session.
We’d like to reassure you that no decisions will be made until all responses have been considered.
All comments must be received by 24 April 2020.