Read testimonials from employers who have employed apprentices, worked with learners on traineeship programmes and more.
If you're an employer or a learner, visit our courses and projects pages for more information about our activities.
Businesses: Have you ever thought about taking on an apprentice?
Did you know that you could fill an existing vacancy you have with an apprentice aged 16 to 24 at no cost to your business (with exception of the apprentice minimum wage)?
This is how we can help your business succeed:
- with no admin or setup cost, we do all the hard work
- being responsive to what you want - high quality learning programmes designed around your needs
- by delivering training in your workplace, or one of many, well-equipped local venues in Derbyshire
- support you in claiming an Apprenticeship Grant for Employers (AGE) - terms and conditions apply
- help you to recruit and advertise the apprenticeship vacancies for free
- offer support with screening, short-listing and interviewing potential candidates to your requirements
If you'd like to fill an existing vacancy with an apprentice or would just like more information, please contact us, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or tel: 01629 533959.