So far we've awarded Action Grants totalling £375,000 to 462 groups across Derbyshire since May 2018.
We've been supporting some great activities. You can see details of all the recipients attached to this page. There's still over £1million left in the pot before the scheme finishes in May 2020.
We want to hear from you if:
- you're involved with a community organisation like a sports club, youth group, choir, neighbourhood watch or many others
- you arrange activities for local people
- you are planning an event for your town or village
- you want to start a new group
Your project needs to promote one or more of the following themes:
- community activity
- community safety
- youth activity
- physical activity and sport
The grants are easy to apply for and we'll give you any support that you may need with the application process. A programme pack is attached to this page.
The deadlines for the remaining rounds of applications are:
- 31 January 2020
- 31 May 2020
We'll give you a decision in less than 4 weeks after each closing date.
The Action Grants programme has all the details about how to apply and who's eligible, and an application form.
Subscribe to our Action Grants newsletter
Or follow our Facebook and Twitter feeds for more information about action grants, application round deadlines and news of successful projects.