Benefits of joining:
- your business will be promoted free on this website
- you'll be part of a wider Heart of Derbyshire promotional campaign
- your customers will be able to search this website for places to eat in or takeaway based on location, type of food you serve, the pledges that you make and much more
- the potential is there for thousands of new customers to be made aware of your business
- you'll have the ability to promote your business in your own words and publicise any awards that you've gained
- as a member you will be provided with a range of promotional material, including a certificate and window stickers
To join the scheme you'll need to pledge to offer healthier food or use healthier ingredients under the following headings: fat, salt, fruit, vegetables and wholegrain, sugar, portion sizes, allergens, alcoholic drinks and breastfeeding.
There are 3 levels of membership determined by the number of pledges made and your food hygiene rating. For example a food hygiene rating of 4 plus 10 pledges equals 14 points.
- Gold Membership = 19 points
- Silver Membership = 15 points
- Bronze Membership = 12 points
Environmental Health and Public Health officers will verify the accuracy of the pledges made by member businesses.
Derbyshire Trusted Trader can help you find honest and reliable traders who commit to doing a good job for a fair price.
Find a Trusted Trader
Heart of Derbyshire has the potential to make a huge difference to your business and to set you apart from your competitors and membership of the scheme is absolutely free.