Apprenticeships with us
Your future, your career, your apprenticeship? Would you like to start your career with one of the largest employers in the county?
We've more than 100 apprenticeship vacancies available in the following work areas:
- catering - 15 opportunities across the county in residential homes for older people and day centres for people with learning disabilities
- ICT technician - three opportunities
- heavy goods vehicle mechanic − one opportunity
- civil engineering technician - eight opportunities
- health and social care - 64 opportunities based across the county.
- customer service - one opportunity based at Call Derbyshire, our call centre
- electrical - three opportunities
- business administration - opportunities in Matlock, Clay Cross and possibly Chesterfield and Ripley
- pipe fitting - two opportunities
- vehicle body repairer - one opportunity
- planning technician - one opportunity
- transport strategy - one opportunity
To find out more about our apprenticeship opportunities and get help to complete your application, why not visit one of our apprenticeship open day events:
Wednesday 18 April 2018, between 3pm and 7pm
New Mills Adult Community Education Centre
Thursday 19 April 2018, between 3pm and 7pm
Hunloke Adult Community Education Centre
Church Street South
Anyone over 16 can do an apprenticeship. So whether you're just leaving school or are looking to train in something new, an apprenticeship could be the way to go.
We have an excellent work-based training programme where you'll receive ongoing support to help you achieve an apprenticeship.
The closing date for applications is 29 April 2018.